- The aim is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This is done with the help of www.matrixtechnosystems.com. If there are any complains or events of things going wrong the process provides a full refund to the customers.
- There are strict regulations to ensure the quality of the packages purchased, a detailed focus is made with the help of purchase forms from both online and offline purchases.
There are some eligibility criteria for refund of amount, which are as follows:-
- Full refund:- The customer is entitled to a full refund if the issue raised by them is not resolved within 10 days.
- The customers are eligible for a full refund if any of the raised issues are not addressed within 15 days of registration.
- If there are more than one issues and the situation is that only a few of them are resolved and the customer still demands for a refund then a partial refund will be made. This is in accordance with the time mentioned in the agreement made. The partial payment will be made after the service charge on the resolved issues is deducted.
- You are not eligible for:
- The case is closed and customer’s approval for the closure is acquired.
- The case being closed within one week of the issue raised.
© In case issue/s is/are resolved and the 60 days subscription period has passed. Part payment will be initiated in the case when the time period is left.
- It is always requested that the customers raise a complain using www.matrixtechnosystems.com. Different ways are used to ensure that the customer’s problems are addressed. We encourage that the issues are not raised via bank and directly addressed to the website so that final settlements can be made with mutual understanding. It also allows the team to resolve the issues of possible or put forward the options that are possible.