- Matrix is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and related to your subscription with us and orders.
- We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best of our services.
- We never ask for the sensitive information about you without your explicit consent, the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we are concern about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we have will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Matrix implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- None of customer’s financial related information is saved by Matrix sales team or by customer support team.
- You have the privilege to refuse any marketing/promotional email from us or from another trader in the future. If you have any questions/comments about our services please feel free to contact email@example.com.